Op dit moment werken onze programmeurs aan een verbeterde shopervaring. Binnen een uur is alles weer toegankelijk.
At this moment our programmers are working towards a better shopping experience. Please come back within one hour.
Elvis De getekende biografie (boek)
De getekende biografie
Elvis in Nederland Rob van Scheers (boek met cd)
Elvis in Nederland
Rob van Scheers
(boek met cd)
Elvis Presley - 'The Reno Brothers' (Love Me Tender) (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Heel veel foto's!
From Erik Lorentzen is the new mega Hardcover book, 'The Reno Brothers' about Elvis first movie, 'Love Me Tender'. This beautiful hardback book will contain many rare and unpublished photos and will be the ultimate book on 'Love Me Tender' with all the stories and, as always, countless mindblowing pictures. This book is published in The Gold Standard Series.
Elvis Presley - America The Beautiful (boek+cd Engelstalig *iet*)
Elvis Presley - Caught In A Trap - Arjan Deelen & Laurens van Houten - 1973 Fotoboek (boek)
Hardcover 21x30 cm,
In August 1973, Dutch rock photographer Laurens van Houten flew to Las Vegas to capture the magic of Elvis Presley in concert with his camera. He wasn't even sure whether he would be able to make any photos at all, because the Hilton had a very strict 'no photography allowed' policy. Luckily, van Houten got much more than he could have hoped for. On September 3, 1973, Elvis performed one of the strongest and most unusual shows of his career, and van Houten was only a couple of feet away from him, with his camera ready. That night, he documented all the energy, excitement, drama, and fun of the King on stage. In 'Elvis: Caught In A Trap', you can now enjoy the full brilliance of Laurens van Houten's photography for the first time. Complemented by his story about seeing and photographing Elvis in Vegas, rare memorabilia, and an introduction by Elvis' piano-player and arranger Glen D. Hardin, this unique photo-book is a must for every Elvis fan!
Elvis Presley - Change of Habit incl. FTD CD (boek-cd Engelstalig *iet*)
Elvis Presley - City of Angels An Audio Visual Presentation - A 2 disc DeLuxe album (cd's-boek)
Is it a book? Is it a double CD? It is an ‘Audio Visual Presentation’, it is City of Angels, the latest outing of the Audionics label, covering Elvis’ shows At The Forum in Los Angeles. All of them (1970, 1974) in the book and the ones from 1974 on Silver disc too.
The 120 page book - at least that is what the advertisement told us, I didn’t count them - has indeed one minor… no page numbering. That and the fact that two articles swapped places chronologically are the worst things I could find.
The layout is well done, tastefully and quiet on the eye. If text is available it is presented pleasantly, with enough contrast for these old eyes. Something a lot of fans suffer from, I suppose. The only exception are the tracklistings on the back, but there are alternatives for them inside the book.
CD1 - 11.05.1974 2:30 PM:
01. Introduction: Also Sprach Zarathustra - 02. C. C. Rider - 03. I Got A Woman / Amen - 04. Love Me - 05. Tryin' To Get To You - 06. All Shook Up - 07. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel - 08. Love Me Tender - 09. You Can Have Her - 10. Steamroller Blues - 11. Hound Dog - 12. Fever - 13. Polk Salad Annie - 14. Why Me Lord - 15. Suspicious Minds - 16. Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra - 17. I Can't Stop Loving You - 18. Help Me - 19. An American Trilogy - 20. Let Me Be There (with reprise) - 21. Funny How Time Slips Away - 22. Big Boss Man - 23. Can't Help Falling In Love - 24. Closing Vamp / Announcements
CD2 - 11.05.1974 8:30 PM:
01. Introduction: Also Sprach Zarathustra - 02. C. C. Rider - 03. I Got A Woman / Amen - 04. Love Me (with reprise) - 05. Trying To Get To You - 06. All Shook Up - 07. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel - 08. Love Me Tender - 09. Steamroller Blues - 10. Hound Dog - 11. Fever - 12. Polk Salad Annie - 13. Why Me Lord - 14. Suspicious Minds - 15. Introductions of singers, musicians, orchestra - 16. I Can't Stop Loving You - 17. Help Me - 18. An American Trilogy - 19. Let Me Be There (with reprise) - 20. Funny How Time Slips Away - 21. Big Boss Man - 22. Can‘t Help Falling In Love - 23. Closing Vamp / Announcements
Tracks 21-23 were recorded on May 10th, 1974 in Swing auditorium, San Bernardino, CA, 8:30 PM
Bonus: 23. Robert Plant talks about meeting Elvis - 24. Big Boss Man - 25. Can‘t Help Falling In Love - 26. Closing Vamp / Announcements
Tracks 24-26 were recorded from audience on May 11th, 1974 E/S and they are used for historical reason.
Elvis Presley - Close up DeLuxe 4 CD Box Set (4 cd's-boek)
Box in de folie!
- 1:(there'll be) peace in the valley (for me)
- 2:I beg of you
- 3:That's when your heartaches begin
- 4:It's no secret
- 5:Blueberry hill
- 6:Have i told you lately that i love you
- 7:Is it so strange
- 8:Loving you
- 9:Loving you
- 10:Jailhouse rock
- 11:Treat me nice
- 12:Young & beautiful
- 13:Young & beautiful
- 14:Young & beautiful
- 15:I want to be free
- 16:I want to be free
- 17:Treat me nice
- 18:Don't leave me now
- 19:Don't leave me now
- 20:(you're so square) baby i don't care
- 1:G.i. blues (from g.i. blues)
- 2:Doin' the best i can (from g.i. blues)
- 3:Wooden heart (from g.i. blues)
- 4:Pocketful of rainbows (from g.i. blues)
- 5:Shoppin' around (from g.i. blues)
- 6:Frankfort special (from g.i. blues)
- 7:Big boots (fromn g.i. blues)
- 8:Tonight's all right for love (from g.i. blues)
- 9:Summer kisses, winter tears (from flaming star)
- 10:Flaming star (from flaming star)
- 11:Lonely man (from wild in the country)
- 12:In my way (from wild in the country)
- 13:Forget me never (from wild in the country)
- 14:Wild in the country (from wild in the country)
- 15:Lonely man (from wild in the country)
- 16:I slipped, i stumbled, i fell (from wild in the c
- 17:Aloha oe (from blue hawaii)
- 18:Hawaiian sunset (from blue hawaii)
- 19:Ku-u-i-po (from blue hawaii)
- 20:No more (from blue hawaii)
- 21:Slicin' sand (from blue hawaii)
- 22:Steppin' out of line (from blue hawaii)
- 23:Almost almost true (from blue hawaii)
- 24:Moonlight swim (from blue hawaii)
- 25:Can't help falling in love (from blue hawaii)
- 1:Make me know it
- 2:Soldier boy
- 3:It feels so right
- 4:The girl of my best friend
- 6:Working on the building
- 7:Starting today
- 8:Kiss me quick
- 9:That's someone you never forget
- 10:(marie's the name) his latest flame
- 11:I met her today
- 12:Night rider
- 13:Just tell her jim said hello
- 14:Echoes of love
- 15:Ask me
- 16:Stand by me
- 17:Somebody bigger than you & i
- 18:Without him
- 20:Singing tree
- 21:U.s. male
- 1:Also sprach zarathustra (theme from 2001: a space
- 2:See see rider
- 3:Proud mary
- 4:Never been to spain
- 5:You gave me a mountain
- 6:Until it's time for you to go
- 7:Polk salad annie
- 8:Love me
- 9:All shook up
- 10:Don't be cruel
- 11:Heartbreak hotel
- 12:Hound dog
- 13:How great thou art
- 14:I can't stop loving you
- 15:Love me tender
- 16:Suspicious minds
- 18:For the good times
- 19:Burning love
- 20:An american trilogy
- 21:Funny how time slips away
- 22:Can't help falling in love
Elvis Presley - De biografie van een fenomeen (2de hands boek)
Elvis Presley - De Gospelkant van Elvis (boek *iet*)
Elvis Presley - Elvis At The Tupelo Shows (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Heel veel foto's!
In september 1956 deed Elvis twee shows in het centrum van Tupelo, schuin tegenover de Tupelo Hardware Store, waar Gladys de eerste gitaar kocht voor Elvis. De shows vonden plaats in het kader van de Mississippi Alabama Fair and Dairy Show. De dag startte met een kleine receptie in het bijzijn van de burgemeester, gevolgd door een parade door het centrum van de stad. Een donatie van 10,000 $ aan de overheid volgde later deze dag.
Sinds enkele jaren is op deze plaats een mooi standbeeld van Elvis te bewonderen.
Elvis Presley - Elvis Encore Performance V (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
The 2016 release of Volume V. A hardback book which contains over 125 images, reviews, and documents following Elvis through much of his March/April 1957 tour. Many images from Chicago will finally stem from the original negatives and are stunning. More unpublished photos are shown throughout the book featuring both concert and candid images.
Elvis Presley - Elvis on Television 1956- 1960 (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
From his first national introduction on the Dorsey Brothers 'Stage Show' in January 1956, through his appearances on other TV shows hosted by famous celebrities such as Milton Berle, Steve Allen and Ed Sullivan (including the infamous 'from the waist up' show in January 1957), this book goes well behind the scenes of each show documenting his arrival, the rehearsals and the shows themselves, all the way through to Elvis' post-army appearance on The Frank Sinatra-Timex Show in May 1960. It was to be his last television appearance for eight years. Supported by a fully comprehensive text, collected here are scores of historical documents, memorabilia and hundreds of rare photographs - many of which have never before been published. This book will captivate the reader throughout, and is the most detailed document on the history of Elvis on Television from 1956-60. As if holding a virtual 1950s television set in your hands, this voluminous tome will allow you to transport yourself back to a time of innocence the world had not seen before - or since!
Elvis Presley - Flashback - An audiovisual documemtary (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Flashback provides an insightful look at the 30 months when Elvis truly reigned as "The King Of Rock 'n' Roll". With 285 classsic, rare and previously unpublished photos and 69 minutes of previously unreleased music, Flashback is a unique journey from January 1956 through June 1958.
Elvis Presley - For the First Time Ever (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Elvis Presley - From St. Paul to Fort Wayne (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Elvis Presley - Greater than ever! - A Touch Of Gold Lamé (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Heel veel foto's!
FANTASTIC!!!! Fan Club review in short... By Piers Beagley - EIN I have never seen so many glorious photographs of Elvis on tour in 1957 and find it hard to believe there are so many photographs I have previously not seen, as well as such a large number in stunning quality and presented as glorious full-page images. Regarding the accompanying text, in this new volume I counted around 96 articles taken from fifties’ newspaper reviews or stories. It also includes nine interviews with Elvis plus around nine contemporary articles about 1957 written by the likes of James V Roy - Scotty Moore Web master and concert specialist. Fans who previously bought Lorentzen’s Elvis Files 1957-1959 need not worry that they are buying the same product all over again because this is a very different. While the ‘Elvis Files 57-59’ book dedicated around 120 pages to Elvis’ tours of 1957 here we get 420 pages of glorious photographs and articles of Elvis on tour. Overall Verdict: ‘A Touch Of Gold Lame’ truly surpasses my high expectations. I have owned this book for a week and I certainly haven’t read it all from cover to cover, it is that packed with new articles. But overall it is the mouth-watering full-page photos of Elvis in concert that impress the most. This really is a “Touch-Of-Gold” only twenty-eight concerts over 400 plus pages and not a jumpsuit in sight!
Elvis Presley - In Person One Night In Toronto' April 2 - 1957 (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Elvis Presley - In Person The Florida Tour August '56 (boek Engelstalig *iet*)
Heel veel foto's!
Elvis Presley in Person - Florida Tour August ’56 is the new project from Erik Lorentzen publisher of the Files books and magazines and other high quality books.
This book will focus on Elvis’ famous Florida tour of August 1956. Elvis went on to perform 25 concerts in seven different cities over a nine day period. More than 100,000 fans saw Elvis perform, which was unique at the time for an entertainer. The book will be released this summer. Elvis Presley in Person - Florida Tour August ’56 will contain a lot of information and details about the Florida tour, and naturally there’ll be a lot of beautiful pictures to enjoy, many rare and unpublished.